Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

"I sleep with men am attracted to"


Bollywood sexy seductress Kashmira Shah is one bold female who speaks her mind out. She is currently dating Krishna, Govinda's brother. Speaking on Kamasutra she said, "The Kamasutra has taught the world how to f*** and yet we are trying to cover up our intense sexual fantasies by keeping it hidden under sheets or behind curtains. Knowing three positions out of 69 is not enough; try at least 24 positions if you really want to experience pleasure. I suggest you should ask the men who have slept with me." She also added that, "If I am sexually attracted to a man, I will sleep with him. You may be the worst looking man but if there is something attractive about you, I may go ahead. Looks don't matter, bed performance does. I am very demanding in bed. It takes a real man to satisfy me as I am very chanchal. Krishna knows exactly how to dominate me without me knowing that I am being dominated."

0 comments

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::