Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

Hot heroine on secret birthday location

Hot heroine on secret birthday location

This beauty may have missed out on her growing years doing the normal things that young girls do because she was so busy working and making a career. But priyanka chopra isn’t giving up on those years not as yet. In fact her birthday plan (on the 18th incidentally) is to form a girlie friends gang and head to a secret location to simply have fun which is why her parents have given her gift much in advance.

‘Even I don’t know where Iam heading. My friends have planned it all, it’s so secret is my holiday and I am so excited. Its my first real break in years,’ priyanka chopra kept her Bollywood fans in suspense.

0 comments

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::