Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

Amrita Rao is Maxim's cover girl.Amrita Rao covers Maxim this month. The actress clearly hasn't got over Vivaah and her Poonam persona; and neither have her fans.


Amrita Rao covers Maxim this month. The actress clearly hasn't got over Vivaah and her Poonam persona; and neither have her fans.
She plays safe, even sidestepping questions on when she'll sport a bikini with a "My dad used to tell me that a woman should wear a bikini the day she has a body to flaunt it. So I'm guessing the day my dad gives me the green signal, I will."
And then following it up with an observation: "A bikini is just a two-piece suit that one wears to the beach. It's not a bait to get more publicity and fans." Really? Seems to work for other actresses

0 comments

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::