Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

Hot charmi and sumanth hot and heat hug. sumanth almost fucking charmi. charmy enjoying with sumanth. charmi surrendered her body to sumanth. charmy panty visible. charmi streched navel and hip. charmi yellow panty. charmi boobs. charmi smooth lickable underarms. sexy charmi stills.


Interview with Charmi :
Chitramala: We are not supposed to ask the age of heroines and the remuneration of  Heros.  But how old are you on this birthday? 
Charmi: (Smiles) I am just 18 years and going strong in the field.I have dreams of acting with all the top heros in Telugu. Chitramala: What are your future plans? 
Charmi: I have signed to do a film with D.Ramesh Naidu Garu.  I have two movies in Kannada.  One of which is a remake of Venkatesh Telugu super hit 'Laxmi'. 
Chitramala: What is your present assignment? 
Charmi: I am doing 'Manthra'.  I am a playing a powerful role in the film, something like what I did in 'Annukokunda Oka Roju'.It is totally a lady oriented subject. 
Chitramala:  There are rumours about your marriage.   When are you tying the knot? 
Charmi: They are only rumours.  The media always puts up stories about my impending marriage with someone or the other.Frankly, I have no marriage plans at the moment.  I am concentrating completely on my career. 
Chitramala: What sorts of roles you like most to perform? 
Charmi: The type of roles played by Tabu in 'Ninne Pelladutha' and Madhuri Dixit in 'Hum Aap Ka Hai Kaun.I prefer to play strong female  oriented characters. 
Chitramala: Is there any special significance  for celebrating your birthday this year?  
Charmi:Yes. 'Manthra' is my 25th film. After entering into Tollywood six years ago, I acted in 24 films in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.And therefore the celebration.
 
Chitramala: You made your debut in 2001 and now you are only 18 after 24 films?
Charmi: (Smiles)
Chitramala: What is your dream project? 
Charmi:To act in Sanjay Leela Bansali's film.I have also dreams about acting in at least 10 films with each top hero of Telugu films.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Charmi is very sexy his boobs back all..very i need she's nude photos

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::