Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

Keep it up, Hansika

People often take up New Year resolutions, but end up breaking them within a few days, if not hours. But Hansika Motwani sure knows how to fulfil her resolution.
She says, “Last year, my resolution was to buy my own house. That’s something that I have always dreamt of doing. And I managed to buy a house, but what’s even better is that I managed to get two houses in the same building.”
And what about her resolution for this year? “I’ve decided to quit junk food, but I wonder if I’ll be able to do that.”
Sometimes, seemingly small goals are difficult to achieve, right Hansika?

0 comments

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::