Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

Spicy Amrita Rao sizzles on FHM cover

Amrita is all sizzles on the cover of the latest edition of FHM magazine. This is one issue, which as they say, is 'for the keeps'. The 'history' of her story is totally inspiring. Looking back, this cool as cucumber says, "Once, I was passing by R. K. Studios as a kid. We were just crossing the gate of the studios and I thought to myself, one day, I am going to pass through that gate, and no one is going to stop me." She also adds "Whichever audition I walked in; I came out getting the assignment. I am sure that there were other models prettier than me, sexier and more attractive than me... but I got the assignments." Last, but not the least, this PYT turns the heat on the Indian men by saying, "When an Indian man is fond of a girl, the first thing that he wants to do is to cover her up (with clothes)."

0 comments

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::