Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

Hot Kareena kapoor sexiest gallery.. what a nice cleavage...nipple is visible in the second photo, she is fantastic..

The world knows that Saif Ali Khan is madly in love and very serious about his current girlfriend of a year, Kareena Kapoor.
He’s reportedly said, “Yes, Kareena has been invited to Pataudi. It’d have been earlier, but it was too hot. Winter is when our family reunions happen every year and Kareena is now part of the family. My parents are extremely fond of Kareena.”


He adds, “This relationship is ‘IT’ for me. Today I feel very settled and very happy, though a bit lonely. And when I’ve bad days, I feel I’m being ungrateful. I’m now looking forward to settling down with Kareena. Our marriage will happen very shortly as soon as we both have a little less work on hand and we can give the marriage quality time. Also, her family has to be ready for our marriage.”
“We’re very close. She has been really gracious in inviting me into her family. She’s made sure I’m part of her family. I’ve also met Daboo uncle (Randhir) a few times, shared friendly drinks with him. As for Karisma, I think she’s the sweetest girl ever in the world. I’m deeply fond of both Karisma and her husband Sanjay (Kapoor). They’re truly wonderful people. Kareena’s family has taken to me as warmly as my family has taken to her.”
He thinks that his lifestyle has changed completely after his heart attack. He adds that if it wasn’t for that life-changing experience, I wouldn’t be in a relationship with Kareena right now. He now hardly drinks or smokes or parties.
But the buzz is that the love of his life is not keeping too well and her hectic schedule has taken a toll on her health. She has fever and has a throat infection too.
Confirms a source,”All this started after Kareena attended an event at Parel on Sunday evening. Her condition is so bad that she collapsed after coming home. She was in such terrible shape that her mom had to call in the doctor. He’s giving her injections so that she can at least stand on her feet.”


Kareena thinks that her collapse has been caused by overwork and exhaustion as she has been working non-stop for the last 6 months round the clock.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment

Anonymous said...

mama emannaa collection naa adhurs

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::