Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

Sexy Shriya Showing her BRA and cleavage at a public function.

Shreya, the sexiest actress, can turn an angry woman too. The occasion was a party by a filmy person. . During the event a reporter sought her comment on reports of her romance with Delhi businessman.
Shreya lost temper and gave a long lecture to the questioner.
She said, "Every one knows that I am dating none". Those present there were shocked to notice the pretty girl in an angry mood. But they didn't wonder as they were reminded that she learnt it during her acting with the southern super star Rajanikanth.
Shreya had then said to her friends, "The guy and I like each other. We connect well. He is my best friend and understands me as only a very few people do."
But I don't want to be revealing my love for some more time. It is true that Shreya's career is going great for the moment. She needs to be cautious.

0 comments

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::