Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

Sherin panty show.. too seductive.. How simbu is watching Sherin's panty???

                           Sherin, who made a comeback with Urchagam, is very choosy about her forthcoming offers and selects only juicy roles which offer her a challenge.
                          Sherin who is in Kerala for the shooting of a malayalam movie says: “After the release of Tamil movie “Urchagam” I have got lots of offers for new movies. I’ve chosen only “Vil” movie along with S.J Suryah as the hero.
                           I am currently acting in the malayalam movie “Harindhran Oru Nishkalangan”. It has been directed by Vinayan and Jayasurya,Indrajit are my co-actors. Since I am acting in 4 languages at the same time I am unable to act in Hindi. There is a lot of gossip about me and I am not worried about that. I want to make a permenant place in the hearts of Tamil fans. For this I am going to shift to chennai along with my mother to a rented house.

0 comments

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::