Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

Asin trying to push her limits




Asin may be relatively new in Bollywood, but the actress knows to be diplomatic while answering any question thrown at her. When asked about the competition that she is facing in the industry, the actress says, “I want to concentrate on myself. It’s better to be that way than lose focus. I am trying to push my own limits.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that some interesting roles come my way.” The actress also admits that she loves the song-anddance routine. “I don’t look down on running around trees. I love the romance bit completely. A movie has to have a perfect mix to be liked by the audience,” she adds.

0 comments

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::