Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

Shakila in love

Cupid is at work. And the victim is Shakila, who says she is in love with an entrepreneur and will marry him soon.
“Yes, I am in love. He is a businessman. Our relationship is going strong and we will marry in June 2010. I will reveal more details after getting his permission,” says the actress, who is busy doing cameo and comedy roles in many Tamil films.
Saying that her affection for her mom stopped her from entering wedlock so far, the former uncrowned queen of ‘Malayalam films’ says: “I realised that I am alone only after the demise of my mother six months ago.”
Denying reports that Mammootty and Mohanlal were the reason behind her exit from Malayalam cinema, Shakila says, “it was a wrong impression. My season is over. And hence I have changed my path.”
On her goals, she says, “My image has already undergone a sea change. I would like others to see me a talented actress who could play any role with ease. I am ready for character roles that have enough scope for me.”

0 comments

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::