Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

Ajith's 'Vettaikkaran' connection


Any guesses who sang a particular portion of 'Naan Adicha Thanga Maatta....' in 'Vettaikkaran', for which Vijay's son Jason Sanjay shared the screen space with his dad?
He is Aswath Ajith, son of popular drummer Ajith. The young singer's mom Vinitha too is a vocalist. She rendered voice to the hit song 'Kana Kaangiren....' in 'Ananda Thandavam'.
"Thanks to my mom and dad I was inspired by music. I started my journey with a Malayalam film titled 'Currency'. Music composer James Vasanthan gave me the opportunity to step into Tamil cinema with 'Pasanga'. Then came the 'Vettaikkaran' offer," Aswath Ajith says.
On his goals, he says, "I want to make it big in the field of music. Also, I would like to learn all forms of music. With support from my parents, I am hopeful that I would achieve my goals."
Happy about the feedback he has been getting for 'Vettaikkaran', Aswath says, "my friends and parents are immensely proud. My thanks to music composer Vijay Antony for giving me the opportunity."

0 comments

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::