Pages

Search Your Favourite Actress::

<--- CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THEM LARGER --->
Post views: counter

Shruthi’s new year in NY!

This will be the first time that Shruthi Hassan is performing a dance piece at an award function. Kamal Haasan's daughter will shake her curvy hip for the 'Sabsey Favourite Kaun' awards at a suburban hotel in Mumbai tonight .
While preparing for the event, the star kid said, “I have performed as a singer in front of a live audience. I don't want to rate myself on how well I can do it but I try and improve with every step. Designer Binal Shah is styling me for the nite and I am looking forward to the experience of a live dance act."
Shruti who has composed the music for her father's Telugu remake of ‘A Wednesday’, 'Eenadu' is planning to spend some time in Mumbai now. We hear that Shruthi will soon rebuilding her band and come up with a brand new name for it.
Shruthi, apple of Kamal’s eye will be flying to NY soon and will celebrate this New Year there.

0 comments

Post a Comment

HI ANY TYPE OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOME..

Recent HOT Posts ::